Homepage > YouTube for Business
YouTube for Business
YouTube Statistics 2014:
- 2nd largest search engine in the world
- More than 1 Billion unique users visit YouTube each month
- Over 6 billion hours of video are watched each month on YouTube - that’s almost an hour for every person on Earth, and 50% more than last year.
- 70% of YouTube traffic comes from outside of US
- 100 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute
- According to Nielsen, YouTube reaches more US adults ages 18-34 than any cable network
- YouTube is localized in 56 countries and across 61 languages
- Millions of subscriptions happen each day, and the number of people subscribing has more than doubled since last year
Customize Your YouTube Channel to Best Represent Your Brand
- Channel tabs - your channel can support up to four tabs: feed (recent activity, likes, comments), videos; featured tab (optional, used for customization), gadget tab (optional)
- Profile information - customize your channels’ Title, Description, Tags and Visibility in the ’Info and Settings’ tab which will appear on your channel’s homepage.
- Featured videos & playlists - choose favorite videos or playlists you would like to automatically play or elect your most recent upload.
- Branding options - add visual elemts to give your channel a personal touch that reflects your brand. Also, use the display banner on your channel to link back to your various social profiles and website.
5 Ways to Use YouTube
- Provide useful and relevant content - deliver timely information by uploading speeches, presentations and conferences.
- Control The Story - stay ahead of the news cycle by posting videos in response to current events.
- Understand Your Users - use Google Analytics to find who is paying attention to your videos and what they are searching for.
- Grow Your Audience - ask people to subscribe to your channel so they can help spread your message.
- Start a Conversation - use you YouTube Channel to post footage from a Google+ Hangout with voters.
What Content to Share on YouTube?
- Present your Company as a thought leader.
- Upload videos and demonstrate your unique skill, creativity and intelligence.
- Show your face.
- Do tutorials and how-to videos.
Credibility + Reliability + Intimacy = Trust!
People do busines with people they know, like, and trust and video encourages the relationship building process.
What Works Best on YouTube?
- Be relevant & keep current
- Keep videos short
- Be informative
- Be genuine & engaging
- Build a community
- Run Q&A sessions
- Respond to comments
Like many of the social networking sites there are two approaches for lead generation - Organic and Paid.
With the organic approach, it’s similar to blogging, in that you need to complete the meta data inside your video post.
Action: the keyword that you’re trying to rank for should be prominent in three places.
Places: it should be the first word in your video description, at the start of your title, and it should also be one of your tags.
Tip: for best results, use 15 or so tags in your videos, not two or three as people typically use!
Paid: boost your traffic and pay for video views using YouTube’s advertising platform. This won’t help you rank higher but with greater view count your business will appear more authoritative.
My name is Lissa Anderson I am a full time SEO consultant. I've been doing freelancing,web development,web designing & internet marketing stuff for more than 8 years. Now I am affiliate with one of the world’s largest online advertising company.
I´m offering SEO and SocialMedia Services here on my website too.