Homepage > What SEO Used to Be VS What SEO is Now
What SEO Used to Be VS What SEO is Now
- Singular keyword and page focused
- Ranking focused
- Focus more on how people engage with a particular brand, product and service
- ROI focused
- Focus on singluar keywords
- Focus on keyword intend and search user needs
- Focus on long tail searches
70% of search traffic comes from long tail keywords.
69% focus on conversion rate and performance metrics.
- Create content for search engine
- No regard to content quality or relevance
- Create content to provide real value to the audience
- Focused on the audience it will attract
Based on a survey of 400 companies by Econsultancy 45% of companies say contant marketing is "Highly integrated" with their SEO strategy.
- Build spammy backlinks and it will work
CASE STUDY: Barrie Smith bought a Fiverr Link building service that drove 10,000 verified comment backlink for $5 targeting the keyword "womens underwear online" to a domain he owned.
RESULTS: Barrie´s siet dropped out of SERP for that specific keyword. In addition, 4 other keywords Barrie tested with the same method never made it to top 100 in Google.
- Only quality backlinks will work. Most quality backlinks can be built with relationship building.
CASE STUDY: Brian Dean from Backlinko was able to increase his traffic by creating better content than his competitors and reach out to the backlinks for the competitor´s outdated content and replace them with his.
RESULTS: 110% Increase in organic traffic in 14 days.
My name is Lissa Anderson I am a full time SEO consultant. I've been doing freelancing,web development,web designing & internet marketing stuff for more than 8 years. Now I am affiliate with one of the world’s largest online advertising company.
I´m offering SEO and SocialMedia Services here on my website too.