Homepage > Types of Marketing
Types of Marketing
There are 100 ways to market a business. It can be difficult to choose the appropriate method. Here are some successful strategies you may be missing.
- Content Marketing - attracting customers through valuable content
- Affinity Marketing - different organizations forming partnerships to reach wider audiences
- Event Marketing - programs or events that rely on social interaction to generate leads
- Digital Marketing - using digital technology to reach potential clients
- 60% of Facebook users recomend a brand they follow
- 41% of Pinterest users reffered traffic to ecommerce site
- 67% of Twitter users will buy from brands they follow
- 60% of businesses use content marketing
- Content with an image yields 94% more views
- cross endorsements, shared incentives, benefits for consumer
- For every 1$ you spend at trade shows, you receive $5 in revenue on average
- 40% of people use social media to promote events
- 60% of B2B marketers consider event marketing effective
- 40% of prospects converted via face to face
Top Reasons to Host Events:
1. Educate - 2. Generate Leads - 3. Promos
- 80% increase in email openings over the last 6 months
- 96% of consumers find videos helpful when buying online
- 50% more likely to have website ranked on Google´s first page when the site includes videos
- 86% increase in conversion rate when the video is on the landing page
- Digital marketing costs 62% less then traditional marketing.
- 1$ spent on email marketing provides on average ROI of $42,25.
My name is Lissa Anderson I am a full time SEO consultant. I've been doing freelancing,web development,web designing & internet marketing stuff for more than 8 years. Now I am affiliate with one of the world’s largest online advertising company.
I´m offering SEO and SocialMedia Services here on my website too.